Developing Effective Data Teams
This mini-module is designed for school level educators who serve as members of a data team or who will be charged with building capacity to develop local data teams. The module will explain the data teams process and how to use data teams to implement data-driven decision making at the classroom level.
Alignment to North Carolina standards
- North Carolina Professional Teaching Standards
- 1. Teachers demonstrate leadership.
- a. Teachers lead in their classrooms.
- b. Teachers demonstrate leadership in the school.
- 5. Teachers reflect on their practice.
- a. Teachers analyze student learning.
- North Carolina School Executive Standards
- 4. Human Resource Leadership
- a. Professional development/learning communities